Here’s a simple pumpkin craft for kids made from a tp roll. This easy cardboard tube pumpkin craft can server as both a decoration and treat holder!
Follow our Halloween for Kids Pinterest board!
While searching through our create box at home, we came across the perfect materials to make a little pumpkin. It turned out so cute we made quite a few more to decorate our house for fall and Halloween! The pumpkins are very simple to make and can also serve as cute little packages for treats! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Pumpkin Decoration and Treat Holder
Materials for Pumpkin Craft
- Cardboard tube (toilet paper roll or paper towel roll)
- Orange tissue paper
- Green pipe cleaners
- Little treat like wrapped candy or stickers (optional)
Directions for Pumpkin Craft
1. Cut your cardboard tube into smaller segments.
2. Cut out a circle from the orange tissue paper and place the cardboard tube in the center.
3. If you’ll be using this to hold a little treat like a Halloween sticker or wrapped candy, place that in the tube.
4. Fold up all the sides of the tissue paper around the cardboard tube.
5. Twist the tissue paper at the top to secure it. This becomes the stem for the pumpkin.
6. Twist a green pipe cleaner around the stem. Use a pencil or thin marker to make spirals with the pipe cleaner.
8. Display your pumpkin craft for fall!
We put all our completed pumpkins near our nature table. The kids love to rearrange them on the table and often involve them in play during the day. Such a fun and cute little craft for fall!