Make your own monster Father’s Day card craft using our free monster and card template! Kids can mix and match the monster pieces to create their very own monsters to give to Dad on Father’s Day.
This post contains affiliate links.
This homemade Father’s Day card is super easy to make and fun for kids to design. Use different combinations of horns, teeth and other monster parts, along with various colors, to create just the right monster card for Dad!
Monster Father’s Day Card Craft for Kids
Materials for Monster Father’s Day Card
- Cardstock (white or colored) or construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Pom poms
- Glue and glue stick
- Free Printable Templates
Directions for Monster Father’s Day Card
1. Print out the free monster templates.
2. Cut out the head with message inside first. Be sure not to cut along the fold in the center, just cut the outside border. (If you’d like to write your own message, cut out the head without the message.)
3. Glue the head onto the card stock or construction paper using a glue stick and cut it out.
4. Fold the head piece in half so the inside is the message and the outside is the colored cardstock or construction paper.
5. Cut out the horns, ears, and antennae of your choice. (You can print them onto colored cardstock or color them yourself!)
6. Glue on the mouth, ears, antennae, and horns onto the card with a glue stick.
7. Use liquid glue to glue a pom pom onto your monster to create a nose. Glue some googly eyes on the monster’s face.
Give your special monster card to Dad on Father’s Day!