Here’s a super cute and easy homemade Christmas ornament for the kids to make. Just grab a few supplies to make these festive little Christmas tree ornaments!
Follow our Christmas for Kids and Family Pinterest board!
Yesterday we use popsicle sticks to make Santa hat Christmas tree ornaments. We’re using popsicle sticks again to make another ornament- this time shaped like a Christmas tree! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Popsicle Stick and Jingle Bell Christmas Tree Ornament
Materials for Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Ornament
- Colored popsicle sticks (or you can paint regular popsicle sticks green)
- Hot glue gun
- Jingle bells
- Liquid glue and/or tape
- Other embellishments (ribbon, glitter, etc.)
Directions for Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Ornament
3. Glue or tape the top of the string to the top back of your popsicle stick triangle.
4. Cut another small piece of string to make a loop for hanging. Glue or tape this to the top back of your ornament.
5. Add any embellishments. I added a little red bow to mine!
The Glitter Version
To make a glittery Christmas tree ornament:
- Spread some glue all over the popsicle stick triangle.
- Cover the glue with green glitter.
- Shake off the excess glitter and let dry.
- Add your jingle bell, string, and any other embellishments you’d like!
Looking for the perfect gift? Be sure to check out all our gift guides for kids!