I’m always a fan of easy crafts for kids, especially around the holidays when things are so hectic. And simple crafts with jingle bells? Super fun! Jingle bells add such a festive touch to Christmas crafts for kids, but can also be used any time of year! Here are 14 easy crafts for kids using jingle bells!
Follow our Crafts for Kids Pinterest board!
14 Easy Crafts Using Jingle Bells
1. Here’s some easy and fun jingle bell toys we made with just some sticks or grapevine wreaths, ribbon, bells and fabric scraps!
2. I have just been in love wit these painted stick instruments from Twodaloo ever since I first saw them! What a beautiful homemade instrument to make together with your child!
3. How sweet are these jingle bell bracelets from My Nearest and Dearest! My kids would just love running around and dancing with these on!
4. This recycled outdoor music station from My Nearest and Dearest would be such a wonderful addition to any outdoor play space! I just love that the children were so involved in making it!
5. I can see these jingle bell streamers from Fantastic Fun & Learning inspiring all kinds of creative play! And I love that they only require a few common craft materials.
6. I love that these jingle bells and jars activity from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails were basically created by her kids. What a fun toddler sensory activity that also allows for fine motor practice!
7. If you’re a knitter, these jingle bell wristbands from Crystal’s Tiny Treasures would make a lovely homemade gift for a lucky child!
Christmas Crafts for Kids Using Jingle Bells
8. I love this unique homemade Christmas ornament from The Chaos and the Clutter-Christmas Cranberry Ornaments ! They would make such a festive addition to any Christmas tree!
9. Aren’t these egg carton jingle bells from Powerful Mothering just gorgeous? It’s hard to believe they’re made from egg cartons! Kids of all ages would have so much fun making these!
10. Here’s another cute and fun instrument you can make with jingle bells~ DIY Jingle Bell Sticks from Rockabye Butterfly! Wouldn’t these be a fun musical prop for a classroom holiday performance?
11. This Rudolph melted crayon antlers artwork from Rockabye Butterfly is so neat! I have yet to make any projects with the kids using melted crayons~ this might have to be our first one!
12. Jingle bells make a fun addition to these Christmas discovery boxes & bell tambourines from Nothing if Not Intentional! Rachael provides a great list of possible items to add to your own discovery boxes!
13. My Nearest and Dearest always creates the most beautiful small worlds. This enchanted winter forest small world is just gorgeous and so inviting! I love the addition of the bells to this small world!
14. My kids both still love playing with sensory bins! This Christmas sensory bin from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails is just perfect for the holiday season. I love how simple and inexpensive it is to put together!
More Easy Crafts for Kids from Buggy and Buddy:
- Make some crafts or learning games with popsicle sticks.
- Create some flower crafts with the kids.
- Using chalk stencils is a fun boredom buster.