When thinking about seasonal learning activities for kids, spring has to be my favorite times of year. Spring themed learning activities are always so colorful and are sure to capture a child’s interest. Keep reading to discover sixteen creative learning activities for spring!
Are you following our Spring Crafts & Learning for Kids Pinterest board?
I absolutely loved going through all the posts linked up to last week’s spring themed Discover & Explore! There were tons of beautiful crafts and activities I can’t wait to try with the kids. Because one of the main goals of Buggy and Buddy is to make learning fun, I just had to feature some of my favorite spring themed learning activities linked up last week!
16 Spring Themed Learning Activities for Kids
Spring Learning Activities From Buggy and Buddy
Discover & Explore Features
Montessori-Inspired Spring Math Activities from Living Montessori Now
Personalized Caterpillars from The Inspired Treehouse
Butterfly Alphabet Matching Cards from Preschool Inspirations
Paint Chip Butterfly Color Match from Life with Moore Babies
Spring Math Game for Kids: Plant the Flowers from Fun-A-Day!
Other Spring Themed Learning Activities
- Spring Flower Identification Cards from Wildflower Ramblings
- Spring Math Flowers from How Wee Learn
- Outdoor Color Matching for Toddlers from Twodaloo
- Handmade Spring Memory Game from Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Learning with Word Flowers from Blog Me Mom
These posts and other highlights have been pinned to the Discover and Explore Pinterest Board. Check back later this afternoon for this week’s newest Discover & Explore linky!
Be sure not to miss these spring crafts for kids from Buggy and Buddy:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Necklace
- Textured Tissue Paper Flowers
- Drawing Outside with Spring Colored Sand