Decorating your own treat bags for a birthday party doesn’t have to be complicated. Here’s a super easy way to make a treat bag for a car themed birthday party!
Follow our Birthday Party Themes & Ideas Pinterest board!
This year Theo decided he wanted a car themed birthday party for his 3rd birthday! We did a very low key party that was more like a playdate (which I’ll be posting about soon). One of the things we did on our own was make our very own car themed favor bags! They were super easy to make and turned out so cute! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Car Themed Treat Bags for a Birthday Party
Materials for Car Themed Treat Bags
Directions for Car Themed Treat Bags
1. We decided to decorate our treat bags with the first letter in each guest’s name. We started by painting the letter in black.
2. Once the paint dried we drew white lines in the letters with a paint pen to make roads. That’s it!
3. For the siblings of our guests, we did the bags a bit differently. Instead of painting a letter on each bag, we started with a black diagonal line.
4. We added the white lines with a paint pen.
5. And then we used white stickers to spell the guest’s name on the bag. Super easy!
What was Inside?
I’ll be sharing some more details of Theo’s car themed birthday party soon! In the meantime, be sure to check out some other car themed activities on Buggy and Buddy: