Here is a simple way to make a Pokemon themed gift bag or treat bag for a Pokemon birthday party or other celebration. We used basic red gift bags along with our free printable to create Pokemon party favor bags that resemble pokeballs! You’ll also find all kinds of cool Pokemon favors to include in your gift bags.
Follow our Birthday Party Ideas Pinterest board!
This post contains affiliate links.
As part of Theo’s Pokemon themed birthday party, we made these super easy and cute poke ball party favor bags. They’re super easy to make and can even be personalized! Theo enjoyed helping me cut out the pokeballs and help to glue them on the gift bags.
POKEMON PARTY FAVOR BAGS
Directions for Making Pokeball Party Favor Bags
1. You’ll need red gift bags that measure 8 x 10 inches. (We found ours at our local craft store.)
2. Print out the pokemon party favor bag printable (designed to fit an 8 x 10 inch gift bag). You can leave the printable blank (without any child’s name) or type each child’s name on the bottom of the printable before printing it out. (Just click under the circle and a text box will appear.)
3. Cut on the dotted lines along the side and bottom of the printable. Cut off the top of the printable along the black lines.
4. Glue the cut-out printable onto the bottom of your red gift bag to resemble a pokeball! (If you printed out your labels on regular paper, you can glue them onto your gift bags using a strong glue stick. If you printed your labels on white cardstock, you may want to use a stronger glue like Tacky glue to adhere them to your gift bags.)
5. Fill your Pokemon gift bag with your party favors.
* Have a smaller sized gift bag? Try playing around with the custom scale percentage on your printer settings.
Pokemon Themed Party Favor Ideas