We love using tissue paper in our art projects for kids. It’s so colorful, easy to manipulate, and can be made into so many things. Here’s over 20 gorgeous tissue paper crafts just perfect for little ones!
Follow Buggy and Buddy on Facebook!
Tissue paper has always been a favorite art supply in my classroom and at home with the kids. I love the bright colors it can give your art projects and how it can even add a nice texture. And the best part, it is perfect for little hands!
Here’s over 20 gorgeous tissue paper art projects for kids. You’re bound to find all kinds of art inspiration in this collection!
20+ Tissue Paper Art Projects for Kids
1. Tissue Paper Heart Art for Kids from Fun at Home with Kids
2. Textured Tissue Paper Flowers from Buggy and Buddy
3. Tissue Paper Mosaic from Artchoo
4. Tissue Paper Art from Fantastic Fun and Learning
5. Sticks and Tissue Paper Blossoms from My Nearest and Dearest
6. Tissue Paper Clothespin Butterflies from Happy Hooligans
7. Tissue Paper Square Collage from Mess for Less
8. Snail Craft from No Time for Flash Cards
9. Paper Plate Rainbow Craft with Tissue Paper from Happy Hooligans
10. Heart Tissue Paper Suncatcher from Teaching Mama
11. Tissue Paper Butterflies from Playdough to Plato
12. Mason Jar Lantern from Buggy and Buddy
13. Fine Motor Sun Craft for Kids from Buggy and Buddy
14. Tissue Paper Art Symmetry Butterfly Craft from Fantastic Fun & Learning
15. Tissue Paper Stained Glass form Mama Miss
16. Tissue Paper “Stained Glass” Bookmarks from The Craft Train
17. Foil Collage from Picklebums
18. Tissue Paper Monet Poppy Collages from Meaningful Mama
19. Tissue Paper and Contact Paper from Mama Smiles
20. Polka Dot Vase Craft from Meaningful Mama
21. Easy Apple Tree Preschool Craft from Reading Confetti
22. Tissue Paper Fish Bowl Lanterns from Juggling with Kids
More Tissue Paper Projects for Kids:
- Stand Alone Tissue Paper Flowers from Buggy and Buddy
- Tissue Paper Tulip from I Heart Crafty Things
- Tissue Paper Bee Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Coffee Filter Flowers from Mess for Less