Here are 20 Halloween art projects for kids that are sure to inspire you to get creating. You’ll find pumpkin and jack-o-lantern crafts, skeleton crafts, spider projects and more!
Are you following our Halloween for Kids Pinterest board?
These 20 Halloween art projects for kids are sure to leave you with some creative inspiration. You’ll find all kinds of Halloween crafts including pumpkins, spiders, mummies, and monsters! We can’t wait to make some of these Halloween art projects ourselves to get our home decorated and ready for all those cute trick-or-treaters that will be coming in just a few weeks!
20 Halloween Art Projects for Kids
1. Yarn Pumpkins from Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
2. Spooktacular Halloween Owls from Happy Hooligans
3. Jack-O-Lantern Silhouettes from Blog Me Mom
4. Invitation to Create with Edible/Baby Safe Paint from Nothing if Not Intentional
5. Five Little Pumpkins- Finger Print Jack-O-Lantern from 3 Dinosaurs
6. Haunted House Kids Craft from B-Inspired Mama
7. Milk Jug Skeleton from JDaniel4’sMom
8. Yogurt Cup Monsters from Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
9. Spooky Eye Halloween Wreath from Craftulate
10. Pumpkin Ice Painting from Crayon Box Chronicles
11. Painting Spiders and Cobwebs from Happy Hooligans
12. Halloween Sticky Table Art from Fun-a-day!
13. Paper Bag Monsters from Discover Explore Learn
14. 3D Paper Pumpkins from Look What Mom Found
15. Shape Witch from Discover Explore Learn
16. Giant Homemade Halloween Decorations- Frankensteins from My Little 3 and Me
17. Spider Headband Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning
18. Toilet Roll Mummies from Happy Hooligans
19. Textured Pumpkin Patch from KC Edventures
20. Glittery Spiderweb from Buggy and Buddy