Create your own paper monster craft for kids using these free monster templates. Children can mix and match ears, horns, antennae and teeth to create all kinds of unique monsters. This is an easy craft for Halloween or just about any time of year!
This post contains affiliate links.
Kids will love this easy paper monster craft! Simply print out the free monster templates and use them to create all kinds of unique and different paper monsters. You can vary the horns or teeth and even the colors to create all kinds of cute and fun monsters!
Related Children’s Books
These monster picture books would be fun to read before and after the activity.
Paper Monster Craft for Kids
Materials for Paper Monster Craft for Kids
- Cardstock (white or colored) or construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Pom poms
- Glue and glue stick
- Free Printable Templates (This can also be used as a Father’s Day card. If not using as a Father’s Day card, use the blank face shapes without the message inside.)
Directions for Paper Monster Craft for Kids
1. Print out the free monster templates. (You will only need the second template if making a Father’s Day card. See specific directions for making that here.) You can print them onto white cardstock and color them or print them onto colored cardstock.
2. Cut out a rectangular head shape.
3. Choose which antennae, horns, and/or teeth you will use for your monster craft. Cut them out. Color them if they are on white cardstock.
4. Glue the mouth, ears, antennae, and horns onto the monster face using a glue stick.
You can create even more monsters using different combinations of monster parts of colors! Use the monsters as writing prompts or to decorate for Halloween!