If you’ve ever wondered how to make a musical instrument with your kids, you’ll definitely want to check out this round up of over 10 homemade musical instruments. Such a fun way to explore sound and create!
Follow our Creative Play Pinterest board!
Providing a musically rich environment for young children is so important for their development. These homemade instruments are perfect for encouraging interaction with music, and they are fun to make too!
10+ Homemade Musical Instruments for Kids
Homemade Musical Instruments on Buggy and Buddy
More Homemade Instruments for Kids
1. Simple Coconut Shell Instruments from Twodaloo
2. Make Your Own Didgeridoo from Twodaloo
3. Baby Time: Let’s Make Music from The Educators’ Spin on It
4. Jingle Bell Ankle Bracelets from Twodaloo
5. Bucket Drumming and Stomping from And Next Comes L
6. Make a Cardboard Guitar from Pink Stripey Socks
7. Family Time with Glow in the Dark Musical Instruments from Happily Ever Mom
8. Homemade Rainbow Xylophone from And Next Comes L
9. Do Re Mi Bottles from Life with Moore Babies
10. Make a rattle-drum from Pink Stripey Socks
11. Painted Stick Instrument from Twodaloo
Check out even more cool ways to build and create with kids in our ebook, Up!