Today I’m excited to share another easy craft for kids– Felt Christmas Tree Pins! This Christmas craft is very easy to prepare, requires very few materials, and the kids always feel so proud wearing their finished work!
Follow our Christmas Pinterest Board!
Yesterday I shared a fun toddler fine motor activity on Buggy and Buddy- Decorate the Felt Christmas Trees. And I figured since we were done with the activity, why not reuse the materials for a Christmas craft! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Felt Christmas Tree Pin Craft for Kids
Materials for Christmas Tree Pin Craft
Directions for Christmas Tree Pin Craft
1. Cut out a triangle from the green felt. This will be your tree. I’d recommend it being about 3-4 inches in height.
2. Cut out a rectangle from the brown felt for the trunk of the tree. Glue it on the back.
3. Place dots of glue on your tree where you’ll want the pompoms to be placed.
4. Glue on the pompoms. Be sure to press them firmly in the glue.
5. Let your glue dry completely.
6. Once your Christmas tree has dried, pin it on your shirt with a safety pin!
You could also make this felt Christmas tree into an ornament by attaching a small looped ribbon at the top. Or you could make it into a necklace by attaching a long loop of yarn.
Looking for the perfect gift? Be sure to check out all our gift guides for kids!