Here’s an easy and quick Easter craft for kids– a bunny box! Just print out the free printable template, create your adorable bunny craft, and use to hold treats or as an Easter decoration. Perfect for a holiday party too!
Follow our Easter for Kids Pinterest board!
This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for a quick and easy Easter craft? This bunny box craft is super cute, and you’ll just need a few materials to make it. I love that it can be filled with special treats or just used as a simple homemade decorate for the upcoming holiday. You could also use it to store little written Easter wishes and positive thoughts.
Bunny Box Craft for Kids
Materials for Bunny Box Craft
- White cardstock
- Glue stick (These are our favorite glue sticks.)
- 1 cotton ball or white pom pom
- Bunny box template printable
Instructions for Bunny Box Craft
1. Print out the free printable template onto the white cardstock.
2. Cut out the box and the ears on the solid lines only. Set the ears aside for later.
3. Fold the cut out box on the dotted lines.
4. Working one tab at a time, use your glue stick to apply glue to each tab, then press the tab to the corresponding non-tabbed area of the box. Hold the tab in place for a few seconds to help the glue set.
5. Repeat until you have a finished bunny rabbit cube!
If you want to use your box as a small gift box (for candy, a small toy, etc.), don’t glue the top flap down, just fold it into place.
6. Apply a bit of glue to the bottom (smaller part) of the ears you cut out earlier. Glue them to the face of your bunny box. You can glue the ears any way you’d like- standing up ears or give your bunny floppy ears by gluing them in different directions or angled down.
7. If you want to give your bunny a cotton tail or pom pom tail, put some liquid glue on the tail drawing on the back of the box. Then press a cotton ball onto it and hold it down for a few seconds to make sure it sticks. (You could also use glue dots to hold the tail in place. I always love having glue dots on hand!)
Your cute bunny box is finished. You can even make an entire rabbit family and display them for spring or Easter in the home or classroom!
Find more STEM activities in our ebook! Learn more about it here, or buy it now here!