Valentine’s Day giving is easy with these free printable airplane valentines! Each sheet contains four valentines (with two different designs). You can even attach a mini glider or airplane toy the valentine to give to the recipient.
Follow our DIY Valentines for Kids Pinterest board!
This post contains affiliate links.
If you have a transportation-loving kid like me (Theo just loves cars, trains, planes… you name it), these free printable airplane or glider valentines are perfect! You can simply print out the valentine and give it as is, or attach a small airplane or glider party favor to the valentine to make it a little extra special.
Be sure to also check out our other valentine ideas:
- Scratch-Off Valentines
- Seed or Plant Valentine (Great for a teacher gift!)
- Playdough Valentine
- Heart Butterfly and Pencil Valentine
- Homemade Doily Valentine
Free Printable Airplane Valentines
Materials for Airplane Valentines
- Scissors or paper cutter (This is the one I use at home. I love having one on hand.)
- Marker, crayon or pencil for writing names
- Optional: Tape and Mini Glider Planes or Mini Airplane party favor (We bought ours at our local craft store.)
- Free Printable Airplane Valentine Template
Directions for Making Your Airplane Valentine
1. Print out the free printable valentines.
2. Cut them apart.
3. Write the names of the giver and receiver.
4. Optional: Tape an airplane or glider plane party favor to the back of the valentine!