Looking for an easy fall craft for kids? This tear art fall wreath is the perfect activity for just about any age, from toddlers, preschoolers and on up! You’ll only need a few supplies to get started.
Follow our Fall Crafts and Learning for Kids Pinterest board!
My kids love helping to decorate the house for seasons and holidays, and it makes it even more special when they’re decorating with creations they made themselves!
This tear art fall wreath craft is really easy to set up, and both my 3 year old and 6 year old enjoyed making it! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Fall Crafts for Kids: Tear Art Fall Wreath
Materials for Tear Art Fall Wreath
- Paper plate
- Construction paper in fall colors
- Liquid glue
- Yarn or string for hanging
- Fall colored pompoms (optional)
Directions for Tear Art Fall Wreath
1. Cut out the center of a paper plate so you’re left with a ring shape. (This is step is difficult for younger children, so I did this for both Lucy and Theo.)
2. Tear fall colored construction paper into small pieces and glue them onto your circle.
3. Do this until the whole area is covered.
5. Once your wreath is dry, tie a piece of yarn or string around it for hanging.
Hang it up to decorate for fall!