With spring getting so close, it’s the perfect time to start doing some rainbow crafts and activities with the kids!
Follow our Buggy and Buddy Pinterest Board!
We’ve been having so much fun with rainbow crafts and learning activities on Buggy and Buddy! Here’s a roundup of our most favorite! Have you tried any of these yet?
Our Favorite Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Learning Activities from Buggy and Buddy
1. Have fun creating this unique rainbow art for kids! We used a super fun painting technique to create all the colors on the rainbow, and making the 3D clouds was fun too!
2. You can create real rainbows using old CD’s and a flashlight! The kids always love seeing the different designs they can create by making various rainbow reflections!
3. Oil pastels and watercolors were our art material of choice for this bright rainbow art for kids!
4. Have you ever made your own rainbow ribbon dancing rings? These are one of our favorite homemade toys! The kids use them all the time to dance and twirl. They’re great fairy accessories too!
5. Why not combine some science and art by making these homemade kazoos? The kids had fun exploring sound and painting their kazoos all kinds of rainbow colors!
6. You can explore all the colors of the rainbow using this chromatography science experiment for kids! And the best part is the results provide materials perfect for making colorful butterflies!
7. Have you ever made your own lantern using a mason jar? This is such a fun craft for kids! You can decorate your jars with all kinds of colorful tissue paper and wooden beads!
Find creative STEM activities in our ebook! Learn more about it here, or buy it now here!