If your children or students love science, you won’t want to miss this post! Here’s over 20 spring science activities for kids from planting seeds to learning about butterflies!
Follow our Spring Crafts & Learning for Kids Pinterest board!
Spring is a season full of changes- plants are growing, flowers are blooming, and butterflies can be seen flying in gardens! Children are naturally curious and excited about all these changes, so why not build off their interest with some spring themed science for kids!
20+ Science Activities for Kids that are Perfect for Spring
Spring Themed Science for Kids from Buggy and Buddy
Discover & Explore Features
6. Parts of a Plant with Egg Cartons from School Time Snippets
7. Backyard Nature Hunt and Craft from Joys of the Journey
8. Planting Milkweed Seeds from Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes
9. Pot Planting with Toddlers from Bambini Travel
10. Plant Science Activity with Kids from What Do We Do All Day?
11. Regrowing Vegetables from Scraps from What Do We Do All Day?
12. Comparing and Sorting Seeds from How Wee Learn
13. Starting Seeds with Kids from Fantastic Fun and Learning
More Spring Themed Science for Kids
14. Seed to Plant in Clear Cup from Putti’s World
15. Seed Growing Experiment from Nurturestore
16. Do Seeds Need Soil, Light, and Water to Sprout? from Feels Like Home
17. DIY Glowing Flowers from Fun at Home with Kids
18. Dissecting a Flower from Gift of Curiosity
19. Homemade Watercolors from Fresh Flowers from Learn Play Imagine
20. From Caterpillar to Butterfly from Not Just Cute
21. Raising Butterflies from Fun at Home with Kids
Find more STEM activities in our ebook! Learn more about it here, or buy it now here!