Here’s a super easy Mother’s Day card kids can make! Create a simple flower craft for the front of the card, and print out the free printable where your child can share some special memories with mom for the inside!
Are you following our Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Ideas Pinterest board?
This post was first published on May 7, 2013.
Even though Mother’s Day is only a few days away, there’s still time for your child to make a memorable card for someone special in his or her life!
Below are two ways to make a simple and cute Mother’s Day card! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Mother’s Day Free Printable
1. Print out the My Mom Free Printable.
2. Have your child draw a picture of Mom in the top box.
3. Your child can write a special memory with Mom in the bottom box (or can dictate the memory to you to write).
4. When done you could just roll the paper up and tie it with a cute ribbon! I think it would make a lovely Mother’s Day card just like that!
One other option would be to cut out the completed boxes from the printable and glue them into the handmade card below!
Tissue Paper Flower Mother’s Day Card
Materials for Mother’s Day Card
1. Fold your sheet of construction paper in half to create the card.
2. Cut out various sizes of tissue paper circles for your flowers. Glue them onto the front of your card.
3. Add some green yarn to create the stem.
4. Cut out the drawing and writing from the printable and glue them inside the card.
That’s it! It was very simple and turned out cute. And most importantly, the kids loved making them!
Have a Happy Mother’s Day!