How to Submit a Guest Post
Are you interested in being a guest contributor for Buggy and Buddy? Buggy and Buddy is all about sharing ways to inspire creativity and self-confidence in children while promoting learning and fun. If this sounds like you, read on!
What topics are you looking for?
- Crafts and art projects
- Learning activities
- Outdoor and indoor creative play
How do I submit my idea?
Email the information listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. I’ll review your proposal and let you know if it is a good fit for Buggy and Buddy.
- Your post should be original content that has not appeared previously on your blog or another site.
- Your complete post in HTML form. (300-500 words)
- 3 – 5 high quality pictures that are your own, sized no larger than 500×500. No watermarks, please.
- A short bio about yourself and your blog (about 3-4 sentences). You may also include a small photo of yourself.
What happens next?
- I will notify you if your guest post was approved and let you know when your article is scheduled to be published.
- I’ll add a short introduction to the beginning of the post about you and your blog.
- Your bio and links to social media will appear at the end of the post.
- Your post will become the property of Buggy and Buddy, but after 30 days you are welcome to re-word the post and title, and repost on your own blog.
If you agree to the above information and have an inspiring activity or project to share, please submit your post using the above guidelines. I look forward to hearing from you and will get back to you once your submission has been reviewed.